<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Running on crack 

While I was running today I saw a guy shooting up. I had never actually seen this before today. I'm not sure which is stranger-- that I saw a guy shooting up or that it took two years in New York and one yeat in SpaHa to see someone shooting up. Nonetheless, it was disturbing on many levels. I think the juxtaposition of me running and this guy getting high made the experience mose disturbing.
In related news I ran five miles today. I have not run that much in quite some time. When I streched after the run I almost pased out. Awesome.

I went to a bar tonight. I met two guys from Hawaii. One of them was a fire dancer. Fucking New York. There were two amazingly hot asian bartenders. For anyone who is not into asian girls, these were the two to change your mind. being infatuated with two women I barely knew got me to thinking about me and the womens. I am so picky its rediculous. If they are too hot I can barely talk to them. If I like someone give me ten minutes I will fine something to harp on. One day I hope to figure this game out. Actually, I think I have figured it out, I just cannot act appropriately for modern times.

Also, drunkeness is awesome. Spelling, not so awesome.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?