<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day 1 

Went to work today for a change of pace. Not sure I am ready to teach on Tuesday but it is what it is. And I don't mean because I want my summer vacay to last longer. It was pretty awesome summer so I cannot complain. I just haven't thought about what to do on the first day of school. I have a bunch of ideas about how I want to run my class after days 1-5, but not much for that first week. Impromptu (i.e. bullshit) is my forte, however, so I think I will be allright. Despite all that my new school is pretty sweet. After one day I feel like there is a good vibe amongst the teachers and the science dept. looks like exactly what I was looking for. Its only one day, however, so who knows how it will all work out.

ION Bowmore makes a fine scotch and I really wish there were new Daily Shows this week.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?